I have been nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Brin (http://bringuivera.wordpress.com/2014/06/21/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award/). Thank you so much!
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about me:
1. I get real angsty when I’m reading. Think pacing and having to periodically stop to blow off steam.
2. I have an obsessive compulsion disorder where if I start a series, I have to finish the series. No matter how bad it is.
3. I do not like cursing. But you may find me doing that if a book gets me seriously upset. (Hence, The Fault in Our Stars review-not-a-review I did . . . Oops.)
4. I can’t deal with drama, in real life or in fiction. I always find myself making smart-aleck remarks in my head about how stupid I find it.
5. My favorite classic novel is Tess of the d’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy. Had to read it my senior year of high school for my AP English class. Never heard of it? Not surprising. It’s not that popular.
6. I’ve read Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. Yes, all 838 pages of it in that itty-bitty font. Of my own free will. And I enjoyed it.
7. Along with reading obsessively, I also love 3-D design. I took two years of it in high school, and currently my desk and room is bursting with sculptures and such. This includes a very poorly made giraffe made out of clay, that may or may not have a slight crack at the top of every leg, tale, and ears, because they kept breaking off. (*cough*)
(I will get to the nominations later, when I have time to find more bloggers and such. If I did it now, it would be very poor.)